martes, 6 de noviembre de 2007

^^ megavitamax^^


PEDRO: hi, Carol why you were not in my party.
CAROL: oh, sorry, but I feel weak and exhausted this days.
CAROL: I think I’m going to be sick.
PEDRO: Oh no, don’t say that. Remember we have to do our exhibition of English, is very important.
CAROL: Yes, I know.
PEDRO: Why we don’t go to Daine’s pharmacy. She is a pharmacist and she is very friendly mine so that she could recommend you some medicine.
CAROL: Ok, because I feel very bad.
PEDRO: Hello, Daine.
DAINE: Hi, how are you?
PEDRO: I’m very fine, but my friend is not.
DAINE: What happens with her?
CAROL: I feel very weak.
DAINE: Don’t worry. I have the medicine for you problem.
DAINE: is Mega-Vitamax, is a vitamin complex that really works in the conduct of human metabolism. This vitamin strengthens those body parts that have already been weakened and are helpless after any viruses, or diseases such as influenza, pheulmoni, general fatigue, failure or lack of memory, as others has attacked them.
PEDRO: thanks for your help. Daine.
DAINE: Don’t worry, I assure you that your friend will feel better after taking Mega-Vitamax, because it is the best.
CAROL: I am sure that from now on Mega-Vitamax, will be in my life.




Buy MEGA-VITAMAX

No hay comentarios: